The hate and love affaire with my 1976 Land Rover, a series 3, 109 inch ambulance bodied beauty.

Monday, January 30, 2006


Disc brakes for Series

In a recent LROi edition I read a piece about the new disc brakes for Series Land Rovers from Rocky Mountain. Priced at around 995 euro it was a little over budget for me.
But then Aad Koene told me he was working on a project that involved the discbrakes of the Santana PS 10. He said that these superstoppers could be adapted so it would be a straight fit for series axles... hmmm I loved the idea.
During a boring lunch brake I surfed the internet and found that our own TIC had already worked this plan out. They introduce the Ventilated Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit Based on original Santana PS-10 parts for Series Land Rovers. Exactly what I want, a straight bolt on kit and only for : 660 euro (ex VAT/BTW)... when's my birthday again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home