The hate and love affaire with my 1976 Land Rover, a series 3, 109 inch ambulance bodied beauty.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I bought a new Land Rover!!! a 1984 110 with a 300tdi


So I caved in, I finally put the Land Rover ambulance up for sale (if you are interested, mail me (widtdesign at gmail dot com) and bought a very good 110 (and with that got rid of the old 110 ex-marines that was still standing without an engine)


It is a 110 hardtop from 1984, originally a petrol, but converted to a 300tdi with a new modified td5 gearbox and disco 1.2 transferbox giving it really nice cruising speeds (up to 135 km/h!!!)
I will put some windows in the hardtop or even look for options to convert it to a station wagon, but first I will try and fit some seats in the back and get the small things sorted out..

Pictures will follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home